- A general all over massage that may incorporate several different techniques.
- Working with the underlying layers and fascia material. Usually an intense Massage.
- Various Points in the feet, hands and ears are stimulated using pressure to encourage healing throughout the body.
- Swedish massage with various essential oils used to promote well-being and relaxation.
- Essential oils are placed along spine to ease muscles and help boost the immune system while the rest of the body is massage. Organic essential oils are used.
Hot Stone Therapy:
- Hot basalt stones are placed on and along the body to provide a warm soothing heat. The body is then gently massaged with the heated stones to help you relax.
- A form of hands on energy healing done fully clothed. Reiki works with your bodies natural energy healing.
Myofascial Release Therapy
- A gentle approach to muscle stretching to correct soft tissue disfunction.
- A gentle massage for the mom to be and here baby using Swedish massage techniques.
Lymphatic Drainage Massage:
- A slow gentle massage used to help encourage healing and may help with the weight loss through clearing of the lymph system.
- A gentle alternative for your ears. Ear Candling may help with congestion respiratory issues, sinus problems, and ringing in your ears. A face massage is included.
- A wonderfully relaxing massage using long soothing strokes along your entire body.